Zhermack Zetaplus C Silicone Putty
Rubber Base Impression Material
- Brand : Zhermack
- Category : Impression materials
- Model : Zhermack Zetaplus Indurent Catalyst Gel 60 Ml
- Zhermack Zetaplus C Silicone Intro Kit : Zetaplus C Silicone Intro Kit (Base + Catalyst + Light Body)
- Brand New
- Secure Payment
- 100% Genuine Products
- Manufacturer Warranty
Zhermack Zetaplus Indurent Catalyst Gel 60 Ml - 1 Unit
Zhermack Zetaplus C Silicone Intro Kit - 1 UnitExpiry - 30-11--0001
Zhermack Zetaplus C Silicone Putty 900ml - 1 UnitExpiry - 30-11--0001
ZHERMACK ORANWASH L 140 ml - 1 Unit
The Dentist Shop Assurance
High performance condensation silicones for impressions in fixed and removable prostheses.
A Zhermack quality guarantee, for over 35 years.
- More economical than addition silicones or polyethers
- They are characterized by a good accuracy and an ideal working time/setting time ratio.
- Pressure, moisture and heat, which are conditions that prevail when introducing the impression tray in the oral cavity, immediately increase the fluidity of the material and
guarantee an impression taking that is very precise along the edges.
- Used as a Rubber base impression material.
- Reduces mucous compression in the phase of insertion in the oral cavity.
- Excellent hardness after setting.
- In the two-stage technique, it acts perfectly as a special tray, In double mixing, it adapts to the consistency of low viscosity fluid.
- Variable working and setting times according to catalyst quantity (Indurent gel)
- Safe disinfection with Zeta 7 Solution and Zeta 7 Spray.
- Excellent relation between rigidity and elasticity
- Ideal working time/setting time ratio
- High flowability and accuracy of wash materials
- Putty and wash materials with the same catalyst.
REDUCED MARGIN OF ERROR
- Clear color contrast to reduce the risk of error, consequently saving time and material.
- Ideal balance between working time and setting time. (Snap-set effect).
- The optimal dosage of the catalyst increases the available working time and reduces contraction
“FLOW CONDITIONING” EFFECT
- Increased flowability and extreme dimensional stability are achieved thanks to SAS (Synthetic Amorphous Silicas) high-activity spheroid fillers.
- High initial flowability
- Green colour
- Spearmint flavour
- The different scents, from mint to orange, pleasant for the patient and professionals.
|ISO 4823 - ADA 19||Type 0 Putty Consistency|
|Total working time (23°C/73°F)||1' 15''|
|Time in mouth||3' 15''|
|Setting time (23°C/73°F)||4' 30''|
|Compressive deformation (min-max)||2 -5 %|
|Dimensional stability (after 24 h)||<-0.2%|
High initial flowability and excellent rigidity after hardening for the putties
• Thixotropy for the washes
• High tear resistance
- 1 x 900ml Putty
- 1 x 60ml Catalyst
- 1 x 140ml Light Body Tube