Dentsply Prime & Bond NT 3.5ml Nano-Technology Dental Adhesive
Nano-Technology Dental Adhesive
- Brand : Dentsply
- Category : Dental Adhesive
- Model : Dentsply Prime & Bond NT 3.5ml Nano-Technology Dental Adhesive
- Dentsply Prime & Bond NT : 3.5ml Nano-Technology Dental Adhesive
- Brand New
- Secure Payment
- 100% Genuine Products
- Manufacturer Warranty
Dentsply Prime & Bond NT 3.5ml Nano-Technology Dental Adhesive - 1 UnitExpiry - 01-01-1970
The Dentist Shop Assurance
Prime & Bond NT is a universal self-priming dental adhesive designed to bond light-cured composite materials and Dyract compomer materials to enamel and dentine as well as to metals and ceramic.
Prime & Bond NT combines primer and adhesive in a single bottle. It also maintains excellent bond strengths and protection against microleakage. By mixing Prime&Bond® NT with Self-Cure Activator, a universal, dual-cure self-priming dental adhesive system is obtained. This system is designed to bond dual- or self-cured composites to enamel, dentine, and restorative materials even in areas inaccessible to light.
The 10 best ways to use Prime&Bond NT:
For all types of restorations
- To obtain an optimum of marginal quality and bond strength and to avoid post-operative sensitivity, do not overetch dentine (etch dentine 15 seconds or less).
- Apply Prime&Bond NT to a moist cavity surface as overdrying of the tooth preparation has been associated with a decrease of bond strength to dentine and with post-operative sensitivity. Dry by very short (1 to 3 seconds) blasts from an air syringe or solely blot-dry with a cotton pellet.
- For an optimum of solvent concentration, efficiency of the procedure, and economy, apply adhesive directly from the bottle onto an applicator tip.
- To achieve a complete sealing of the cavity surface, apply ample amountsof Prime&Bond NT. All cavity surfaces should be saturated,which may necessitate consecutive applications of a drop of Prime&Bond NT to thoroughly wet all cavity surfaces.
- To obtain an optimum layering thickness, wait for 20 seconds after application of Prime&Bond NT and remove remaining solvent by gentle blow of air from a dental air syringe. Ease of solvent removal is one of the great advantages of acetone-based adhesives.
For indirect restorations
- Light-curing of Prime&Bond NT or of the mix of Prime&Bond NT and Self-Cure Activator applied to the prepared tooth will increase bond strength.
- If gross pooling of the adhesive is avoided, light-curing of the adhesive will not result in a high restoration thanks to the low film thicknessof Prime&Bond NT.
- For most indirect procedures, where light-cured or dual-cured luting cements are used, Prime&Bond NT can be used on its own (without the need to mix with Self-Cure Activator).
- In the case of metallic restorations, light-cure the adhesive applied to the restoration prior to luting.
For use with self-cure restorative materials
- When using Prime&Bond NT in combination with a self-cured material (Adaptic®), always mix Prime&Bond NT with Self-Cure Activator and light-cure adhesive prior to application of the restorative.
- Universal self-priming dental adhesive
- Combines primer and adhesive in a single bottle
- Excellent bond strengths
- Protection against microleakage
Components of Prime & Bond NT and their functions
- PENTA Adhesion promoter, wetting aid and crosslinker
- UDMA resin Resin molecule of intermediate elasticity when cured
- Resin R5-62-1 Elastomeric element in the cured network
- T-Resin Small, crosslinking molecule
- D-resin Small, mobile resin molecule for good dentine infiltration
- Nanofiller Nanoscale functionalised filler for increased strength and crosslinking
- Initiators Initiate the light- curing reaction
- Stabiliser Stabilises material during storage
- Cetylamine Fluoride Source
- Acetone Solvent and carrier for the resins; water displacer.
Adhesion of SpectrumTPH to etched enamel, bonding agent Prime&Bond NT:
Adhesion of SpectrumTPH to etched dentine, bonding agent Prime&Bond NT
- 1 x 3.5ml bottle