Acteon Intraoral Camera Soprocare
- Brand : Acteon
- Model : Intraoral Camera SOPROCARE
- Acteon Intraoral Camera Soprocare : Intraoral Camera Soprocare
- Brand New
- Secure Payment
- 100% Genuine Products
- Manufacturer Warranty
Acteon Intraoral Camera Soprocare - 1 Unit
The Dentist Shop Assurance
- Due to the wavelength emitted by the LED lights of SOPROCARE®, the new plaque is highlighted by its white and grainy characteristicand old plaque is revealed a shade of yellow and orange.Gingival inflammation can range from hues of pink all of the way to deep magenta
New approach to patient communication:
- SOPROCARE is a camera that is used daily as a communication tool in the dental practice. PERIO mode makes it all the more effective and indispensable by illuminating new plaque, old plaque and gingival infl ammation. Early identifi cation of these conditions will result in early intervention and minimally invasive treatment, while also educating patients and justify the treatment planning.
Improves treatment planning:
- SOPROCARE provides effective and effi cient treatment planning by saving the images directly into the patient chart. This allows the dental professional to easily compare images from past patient visits and provides the ability to control the lesion progress.
- The PERIO mode reveals the pathologies, and more importantly allows the dental professional to track any increasing anomalies. SOPROCARE guides the dental professional with a more contemporary approach to minimally invasive and preventive treatment, maintaining the patient’s health and longevity of his or her natural dentition.
- Enamo-dentinal caries are clearly revealed by the bright red colour in the CARIO mode. Other surrounding tissue is displayed in black and white, thus focusing on the carious lesions.
Fluorescence for everyone:
- Enamo-dentinal caries are clearly revealed by the bright red color in the CARIO mode. Other surrounding tissue is displayed in black and white, thus drawing the focus only to the carious lesion.
Involve effectively the patient:
- A carious lesion is clearly displayed by the color red, this allows the dental professional to effectively communicate treatment plans and clinical procedures to the patient, thus improving case acceptance and office productivity.
Improve the practice:
- By improving the diagnosis and optimizing the examination, the offi ce becomes more productive and effi cient.
- A preset focus ring replaces the inconvenience of autofocus and provides sharp images without delay, regardless of the object or the distance.
Enjoy the SOPRO image quality:
- Enjoy the superior image quality you have come to expect from SOPRO, the worldwide leader in intraoral cameras.
Intrude grooves thanks to the Macrovision:
- Macrovision provides magnifi cation of up to 100 times, revealing details otherwise not visible to the naked eye. This allows for close monitoring of micro fractures and their development.
A sharp point of view:
- A preset focus ring replaces the inconvenience of autofocus and provides sharp images with no delay, regardless of the object or the distance. With one click, easily go from focal depths of Extra-oral, Intra-oral, Tooth, and fi nally Macrovision. These pre-set focal depths will aid in patient consultation, treatment, and follow-up
ACTEON SOPROCARE has a selective Chromatic Amplification differentiates the color of tissues and reveals oral hygiene pathologies.
It illuminates dental tissue with a specifi c wavelength of light between 440 and 680 nm.
The exposed tissue absorbs the energy and refl ects it in fl uorescent form.
Images obtained through fl uorescence analysis are superimposed over the anatomic images, creating an easy to interpret and visible representation of the tissue’s condition, which are otherwise invisible under white light.
The SOPROCARE concept was developed to assist the dental professional during prophylaxis and periodontal treatment in the dental office.
SOPROCARE reveals caries in CARIO mode, as well as new and old dental plaque in PERIO mode
In addition, SOPROCARE is the first product on the market to reveal gingival inflammation.
In DAYLIGHT mode, SOPROCARE can also be used as a camera, providing all of the necessary tools to perform a complete and time efficient oral examination.
Benefi ts of selective chromatic amplification
Utilizing the absorption properties of the ‘blue light’, the selective chromatic amplifi cation differentiates the color of the tissue. The subtle hues of red indicate gingival infl ammation and are now clearly revealed by SOPROCARE. All of the images are defi nitive, qualitative and easy to interpret – just follow the colors!
Windows® minimum confi guration
- Operating system: Windows®XP Pro SP3
- Processor: Intel® Pentium IV – 1.3 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Hard disk: 250 GB
- USB ports: 2 USB2.0 Hi-Speed ports
- Graphic card: 32 MB unshared memory compatible DirectX 9
- USB Chipset: Intel or NEC® / RENESAS®
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Windows® recommended configuration:
- Operating system: Windows® 7 Pro SP1
- Processor: Intel® Core 2
- RAM: 2 Go
- Hard disk: 320 Go or more
- USB ports: 4
- USB2.0 Hi-Speed ports
- Graphic card: Chipset Nvidia® or ATI® / 512 MB unshared memory compatible DirectX 9
- USB Chipset: Intel or NEC® / RENESAS®
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 1024 or more
MAC® minimum confi guration
- Computer: MAC® Book Pro 13.3’’ or iMac® 21.5’’
- Operating system: MAC® OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Processor: Intel® Core 2
- RAM: 2 GB
- High sensitivity 1/4” CCD
- Resolution:(752x582) PAL; (768x494) NTSC
- Lighting: 7 LED (4 white; 3 blue)
- Adjustments: 4 pre-set positions(Extra-oral, Intra-oral, Tooth, Macro)
- Freeze frame with SoproTouch or pedal (option)
- Angle of view: 70’
- Cable length: 2.5 m
- Dimensions of the handpiece in mm: L. 200 x W. 30 x H. 24
- Dimensions of the useful part: l.13mm x H.8mm
- Weight: 78g
- 3 modes for 3 needs.
- Fully compatible with all imaging software.
- Highlight the old and new dental plaque, gingival inflammation and caries.
- Unmatchable communication tool in the dental practice.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year as applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product (Currently OnSpot Services only available in Delhi/NCR )
- THE DENTIST SHOP will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- THE DENTIST SHOP and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and THE DENTIST SHOP may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.