Woodpecker DTE Dpex V Apex Locator
6th Generation Apex Locator With Clear Bright LCD.
- Brand : Woodpecker
- Category : Apex Locator
- Model : Woodpecker DTE Dpex V Apex Locator
- Woodpecker DTE Dpex : V Apex Locator
- Brand New
- Secure Payment
- 100% Genuine Products
- Manufacturer Warranty
Woodpecker DTE Dpex V Apex Locator - 1 Unit
The Dentist Shop Assurance
ABOUT APEX LOCATORS
An electronic apex locator is an electronic device used in endodontics to determine the position of the apical constriction and thus helps in determining the precise working length.
The traditional measurement method used by operators is based on tactile sensation which is Based on hand sensation and patient pain, dentist decides whether the measuring tool reaches the apical foramen with high subjectivity and low accuracy while the limitation of other methods in which we rely on measurement using x-ray is that apical foramen can’t be shown in the x-ray film, moreover 3D structure is seen in 2D data.
HISTORY OF APEX LOCATOR:
The idea of determining working length using electronic means was first investigated by Custer in the year 1918, Suzuki in 1942, who performed a study on the flow of direct current through the teeth of dogs. He inferred that the electrical resistance values between the instrument in the root canal, and the electrode placed on the oral mucous membrane displayed consistency. He speculated that this principle could be used to measure the length of the root canal. Taking this inference from Suzuki’s experiment, Sunada constructed a device that could measure the canal length using direct current. The principle used was that the electrical resistance between the mucous membrane and the periodontium remained constant at 6-kilo ohms. This value was not affected by the person’s age, tooth shape, and size. This marked the inception of electronic apex locators in endodontic practice. But that’s just the beginning of the new age. The first electronic apex locator was “Root Canal Meter by Onuki Medical”.
Features of electronic apex locator :
- Using the latest multi-frequency apical positioning technology, it avoids the influence of subjective factors of measurement results.
- Measuring results are not affected by the tooth type, effects of root canal orifice size, root canal internal environment.
- Real-time display of the moving file in the root canal.
- Avoid the traditional measurement of x-ray radiation.
- Avoid overfilling or underfilling.
What are the brands Selling Apex locators Online in India?
- J-morita, NSK, Dentsply, Woodpecker, Kerr, Meta-biomed, Micro-mega, acteon, coltene-whaledent are the other brands selling quality dental apex locators online in India.
- The best Apex locators can be found at Dentalkart.com. Care has been taken to ensure that all products listed on the website are 100% genuine and are of high quality. Buying J-MORITA apex locators online at Dentalkart.com can be highly beneficial to the customers as they are available at the lowest prices in India. Various modes of payment such as Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash on Delivery, Net Banking, Paytm are available to suit the needs of various dentists. With free delivery on orders more than Rs.2500, all orders are ensured prompt delivery.
- The Woodpecker DTE DPEX V Apex Locator from Woodpecker is a highly efficient apex locator that aids the dentist in accurately determining the working length to carry out endodontic treatment.
- The use of apex locators has various advantages over the conventional methods of working length determination and locating the apical constriction.
- The electronic principle is relatively simple and is based on electrical resistance; when a circuit is complete (tissue is contacted by the tip of the file), resistance decreases markedly and current suddenly begins to flow
- Woodpecker DTE DPEX V Apex Locator used in endodontics to determine the position of the apical constriction and thus determines the length of the root canal space.
The Woodpecker DTE DPEX V Apex Locator is not recommended for use;
- In patients who have a pacemaker or other implanted electrical devices, or have
been cautioned by their physicians against the use of small electric appliances
such as shavers, hairdryers, etc.
- In patients allergic to metals.
- In children.
- Clinical data matching, the accuracy rate has been improved to 97.71%
- Upgraded chip, real-time response. The sensitivity has been improved to double.
- The innovative algorithm, multi-frequency measurement & anti-interference.
- LCD Screen, the trajectory of the file can be clearly shown in different colors.
- Multi-frequency apical positioning technology,
- avoiding the influence of subjective factors for measurement results.
- Measurement results will not be affected by tooth type,
- Root canal’s internal environment does not hamper its effectiveness.
- Clear bright LCD for a clear image & different colors to clearly shape the trajectory of the file.
- Multi-frequency apical position technology for accurate measurement.
- Accurate reading even in the presence of blood or residual pulp in the root canal.
- Measurement will not be affected by the tooth type.
- Based on advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technology and automatic calibration ensures that the measurements are accurate.
- Autoclavable file clip, lip hook, file probe.
Avoiding cross infection effectively.
When doing the measurement, the changes in the sound can indicate the position of the file in the root canal.
|Power consumption||< 0.5W|
|Main unit weight||385gm|
|Dimensions||138mm x 77mm x 107mm|
- 1 x Main Unit
- 1 x Measuring Wire
- 2 x File Clip
- 2 x Lip Hook
- 2 x Measuring File
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Tester
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- 1 x Qualified Certificate
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x Packing List