Samit Mouth Mirror With Handle & MM Tops
Mouth Mirror With Handle & Mouth Mirror Tops
- Brand : Samit Products
- Category : Dental Instruments
- Model : Samit Mouth Mirror Handle
- Samit Mouth Mirror With Handle & MM Tops : Samit Mouth Mirror With Handle & MM Tops
- Brand New
- Secure Payment
- 100% Genuine Products
- Manufacturer Warranty
Samit Mouth Mirror Handle - 1 Unit
Samit Mouth Mirror With Handle & MM Tops - 1 Unit
Samit Mouth Mirror With Handle - 1 Unit
Samit Mouth Mirror Tops(Pk Of 10) - 1 Unit
The Dentist Shop Assurance
- Optimum Finish
- Sharp Image
- High Contrast
- Pleasant Retraction
- Elegant Design
- Serrated Handle - Better Grip
- Hollow Handle - Less Fatique
- Slim Design - High Comfort
- Low Reflection Surfaces
- Extended Durability
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Rust Free
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
- Mouth mirror is the most common instrument used in dental clinics,as a diagnostic instrument.
- Also known as Dentist's Mirror.
- Mouth Mirror is a Concave Mirror, provides - Magnified
- The working end has reflecting mirrored surface.
- Parts - Handle
- Head is usually round.
- Indirect Vision
- Indirect Illumination
- Types of Mouth Mirror :
- Front Surface
- Plane Mirror
Disposable / Reusable:Reusable
Sterile / Non-Sterile:Non - Sterile
Latex / Latex - free:Latex Free
Samit Mouth Mirror with Handle
- 1 x Mouth Mirror with Handle
Samit Mouth Mirror Tops(Pk Of 10)
- 10 x Mouth Mirror Tops
Samit Mouth Mirror Handle
- 1 x Mouth Mirror Handle
Direction to Use:-
- The posterior (or lingual) surfaces of the anterior maxillary teeth is a notable area where mouth mirrors are often used. Other areas of the mouth can be viewed more readily with the
mouth mirror, even though it would be possible to see them if the dentist or dental hygienist adjusted their body into a poor position. Without the mouth mirror, poor body positioning
would occur daily and lead to chronic postural problems, especially of the back and neck.
- There are other areas of the mouth where lighting is difficult, even with overhead dentists' lights. In these instances, the mouth mirror is used to reflect light onto those surfaces.
This is especially useful if the mirror is simultaneously being used for indirect vision of an obscure area.