Acteon Satelec P5 Newtron
Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Generator.
- Brand : Acteon
- Model : SATELEC P5 NEWTRON
- Acteon Satelec P5 Newtron : Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Generator
- Brand New
- Secure Payment
- 100% Genuine Products
- Manufacturer Warranty
Acteon Satelec P5 Newtron - 1 Unit
The Dentist Shop Assurance
CARRY OUT GENTLE AND EFFICIENT TREATMENTS NEWTRON
- technology, a guarantee of efficacy and safety. The perfectly-controlled vibrations and high-quality tips bring to treatments more preservation, efficacy and comfort.
CAN TREAT ACCURATELY WITH PEACE OF MIND
- Power selection is intuitively and precisely determined with the patented Color Coding System™, which associates each tip color ring with one of the 4 power ranges.
HIGH-QUALITY TIPS TO PROVIDE FIRST-CLASS TREATMENTS
- The widest range of tips (80) for a great clinical expertise and versatility, supporting both practitioners and patients.
TEETH AND TISSUES ARE PRESERVED
- Perfectly controlled vibrations for precise and gentle treatments. Specific steel quality for anatomy and enamel preservation. Total irrigation control until tip’s extremity being safer for tissues.
- NEWTRON® transducer guarantees the perfect transmission of ultrasonic vibrations to the tip. The unit, the handpiece and the tip work in harmony to deliver the optimal performance.
EFFICACY IS MAXIMAL
- The automatic and continuous frequency adjustment guarantees maximal and continuous efficiency, whatever the load applied. Power is regulated in real-time, according to the resistance encountered by the tip, for constant performances, with no force needed. Powerful cavitation at tip’s extremity induces deposit fragmentation and disinfecting effect.
DESIGN RESPONDS TO ERGONOMICS AND HYGIENE
- Sleek design and soothing lights around the dial corresponding to the Colour Coding System™. Thin and balanced handpiece. Flat glass surface and detachable dial for a quick and safe cleaning. Customizable and autoclavable silicone handpiece holders.
COMFORT IS OPTIMAL
- Linear and regular vibrations for painless treatments. No heating handpiece, for better comfort for the user. Better tactile sense offering more precise treatment.
AN EXCLUSIVE TIPS OFFER
- NEWTRON® offers tips with exclusive alloys and coatings that respect the different surfaces treated : enamel, crown, implant. Over 80 different tips answering all clinical needs: prophylaxis, periodontics, implant care, endodontics, surgical endodontics, conservative and restorative dentistry.
- PRESERVE TEETH WITH PERFECT ULTRASONIC VIBRATIONS AND STEEL TIP QUALITY
- Specific hardness of steel; nearest to enamel.
- Automatic power regulation and perfectly controlled vibrations with the Newtron technology.
Increased tactile sense for the practitioner.
- It preserve teeth with perfect ultrasonic vibrations and stell tip quality.
- Combining the benefits of powerful Newtron® technology in the state-of-the-art control module and the ergonomics
of the patented Satelec Color Coding System, the P5 Newtron® provides the best performance and the widest
choice of ultrasonic instruments available in the marketplace today.
- The Newtron technology enables real-time adjustment of the tips' single plane oscillation amplitude
(Cruise Control™) which means a smooth, constant and powerful vibration during treatment.
Supply voltage : 115-230 V 50 / 60 Hz
Equipment electric classification : Class II - BF type
Self-contained irrigation: No
Classification according to 93/42/EEC Directive : Class IIa
Operating conditions : Intermittent duty 10 min. / 5 min.
Max. power consumption : 30 VA
Irrigation flow rate: 7-40 ml/min.
Min vibration frequency : 28-36 kHz
Water pressure :1-5 bar (15-72,5 PSI)
Water filter : 60 µm
Dimensions (DxWxH):170x150x80 mm
Footswitch (DxWxH): 95x70x30 mm
Handpiece cord length: 2,0 m
Colour coding significance:-
- GREEN:- Low power, low amplitude, delicate treatments: Periodontics
- YELLOW:- Medium power, medium amplitude, precision treatments: Endodontics
- BLUE:- High power, high amplitude, intensive prophylaxis: Scaling
- ORANGE:- Very high power, maximum amplitude, special procedures: Prosthetics and restoration.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year as applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product (Currently OnSpot Services only available in Delhi/NCR )
- THE DENTIST SHOP will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer
- THE DENTIST SHOP and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and THE DENTIST SHOP may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.